Sunday, February 01, 2015

UKYA Book Blogger Awards: Shortlist Voting is Now Open!

ukyabookbloggerawardsmall


Hey Guys!
Today I am here with VERY exciting news! It is the shortlist of the UKYA Book Blogger Awards! You voted for your three favourite in each category, and now is the time for YOU to vote for your favourite from the lists!

Voting is open until 16th February. Make sure you don't miss out!

There's quite a lot of awards and choices so you may need a few minutes to vote on them all. You get one vote per award, so don't rush it!









































1 comment:

  1. Good luck everyone, I thought I knew a lot of bloggers however, from the lists it seems I have more branching out to do!

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I like comments! Comments make me happy. Please let me know what you think :)